Diabetic Air Fryer Cookbook #2021: For a Healthy and Carefree Life. 101+ Easy and Healthy Fried Food Recipes Only Low Salt and Low Sugar from Breakfast to Dinnerhwadmin
(as of Jul 25,2021 10:46:26 UTC – Details)
Do you want to prevent diabetes without giving up your favorite foods? Are you looking for a simple, healthy and tasty way to cook your food and at the same time not to feel guilty?
If you answered Yes to any of those questions, this book is for you – so keep reading!
Following a proper diet is a good habit for everyone, but it is even more necessary for people with diabetes. A healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle help to prevent many complications due to the disease. Foods are not equal and we all know that. Some help our body to stay young and fit, others contain high amounts of sugar or fat.
But don’t think that nutrition is boring and tasteless for a diabetic. It’s not like that at all!
If you don’t want to give up the food you love, taking care of yourself and your family health, you can use Air Fryer as an alternative method of frying. Air Fryers use a circulation of hot air to cook food designed to simulate deep frying without submerging the food in oil. This technique makes it possible to significantly reduce the lipids absorbed by food. Moreover, cooking times in the Air Fryer are typically reduced by 20% in comparison with traditional ovens.
That’s why I thought to offer you a cookbook with over 130 healthy and easy fried food recipes to cook through your Air Fryer.
Thanks to this book, you will discover:
- Tips for getting started with Air Fryer
- Easy, healthy, & delicious Diabetic Air Fryer recipes
- 130+ recipes with low sugar and low salt, especially for the diabetic diet
- Recipes with various menus: from breakfast, lunch, snacks & dinner
- 30-day meal plan with quick, enjoyable Air Fryer recipes
- Step-by-step easy instructions for healthy recipes
- Heart-healthy air fryer recipes of chicken, beef, turkey, vegan, pork, and others.
- And Much More
By following this healthy, balanced lifestyle, there is a strong chance to keep your blood sugar level in control. And lower your chances of obesity. Healthy eating & healthy living will give you:
- More peace of mind and a healthy body
- Lower risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Lower risk of certain cancer and other diseases as well
- More energy to do everyday tasks
- Better management of diabetes symptoms
- Happy mood
So, do not wait up. Start a healthy, happy living today, and minimize your risk of obesity and diabetes enjoying the foods you love the most. Let’s grab your copy now!