The Complete Pegan Diet Cookbook: 650+ Healthy and Tasty Recipes Perfectly Designed to Get the Best out of the Paleo and Vegan Diethwadmin
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Are you looking for a plant-based diet that can let you also eat meat without compromising all your culinary sacrifices? Do you want to Boost your Health and in the meantime Lose Weight with a diet that is less restrictive than the others?
★ If the answer is “YES” then Keep Reading… ★
In this book we want you to show the power of the Pegan Diet which is the combination of the Paleo Diet (good fats, limited refined carbs, limited sugar) and the Vegan Diet (a triumph of Healthy Veggie).
The Pegan Diet originated from the idea that both the Vegan and Paleo diet aims to lose weight, low cholesterol and reverse diabetes. So why don’t combine them together for a richer meal plan?
The fundamental of the Pegan diet is the 75%-25% idea: it means that your meals should be composed for the 75% of plant-based foods and the other 25% of sustainably raised meats. In this way you can still enjoy your dishes bypassing the strict regime of the Vegan diet. Amazing right?
Let me tell you something even more interesting about this diet: for the Pegan Diet is not required to schedule the timing of your meals or snacks, nor it tells you how much to eat in a day and, on top of this, you don’t need to be skilled in any particular type of cooking technique.
Infact, All the recipes contained in this cookbook are composed of simple step by step instructions so that everyone can easily prepare them.
This are just some of the recipes that you will find inside this cookbook:
- Breakfast Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Side Dishes
- Smoothies and Drinks
And Much More…
So What are you waiting for? Scroll to the top of the page and click the “BUY NOW” button to grab your copy right away!