The Insulin Resistance Diet Plan & Cookbook: Lose Weight, Manage PCOS, and Prevent Prediabeteshwadmin
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Control insulin resistance the natural way ― an easy 4-week meal plan and cookbook.
Millions of people are diagnosed with insulin resistance―yet too often feel alone. If you’re looking for a natural approach, Tara’s practical insulin resistance diet and meal plan and compassionate, up-to-date advice will guide you toward reversing your insulin resistance―naturally.
Lose weight, take control of your PCOS, rebuild your confidence, and embrace a healthier way of living, with:
- 100 easy-to-prepare recipes using clean, wholesome ingredients
- A sensible and affordable 4-week meal plan
- Self-compassion techniques for coping with stress
- Bodyweight exercises to boost your metabolism
With The Insulin Resistance Diet Plan & Cookbook, you’ll take the first crucial step in reclaiming your health for the rest of your life.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: Nutty Steel-Cut Oatmeal with Blueberries
Prep Time: 10 minutes • Cook Time: 30 minutes
PER SERVING: Calories: 246; Carbs: 24g; Glycemic Load: 17; Fiber: 5g; Protein: 8g; Sodium: 2mg; Fat: 14g
Though this oatmeal is delicious on its own, don’t forget the blueberry topping, because these sweet berries contain beneficial properties for those with insulin resistance. The phytonutrients in blueberries can reduce the risk of unhealthy belly fat as well as improve insulin sensitivity and glucose levels. Both cultivated and wild blueberries are good choices for your diet.
1. Put the water in a medium saucepan over high heat, and bring the liquid
to a boil.
2. Stir in the oats, and reduce the heat to low so they simmer gently.
3. Simmer the oats uncovered for about 20 minutes, until they are tender.
4. Stir in the almond butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Serve topped with blueberries and whole almonds.
3 cups water
1 cup steel-cut oats
3 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nut meg
Pinch ground ginger
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup whole almonds