Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners 2021: 300 Quick & Easy Low Sodium, Low Potassium, and Low Phosphorus Recipes to Manage Kidney Disease and Avoid Dialysis – 2 Weeks Meal Plan Includedhwadmin
(as of Jul 25,2021 05:08:25 UTC – Details)
Have you ever thought that a diet could be the solution to your health issues? Have you been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease, and you are convinced that you will not be able to enjoy delicious meals from now on?
Well, stop looking elsewhere for the solution; you can easily find it in this book!
If your research has brought you here, it is probably because you have been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease; believe me when I tell you that I know what it means. But do not despair!
Conversely to what most people think, by following a specific food program correctly, you will be able to limit the disease’s progression and avoid more severe issues, such as long-term dialysis. This kind of condition is widespread among adults, even though many of them don’t know that they are affected by it because they don’t notice the first symptoms, and, when they do, it is too late.
This is why it is essential to be aware of what these symptoms are and be able to recognize them to receive the most suitable treatment. Keeping our kidneys healthy and functional is the foundation of our well-being and a long and wholesome life.
This book was created to help you decide what to eat every day, and it has proven its efficacy against each one of the 5 stages of chronic kidney disease.
Here is an example of what you will find inside this guide:
- 7 Things To Keep In Mind To Understand The Connection Between Diet and Renal Disease
- 3 Easy Ways To Figure Out If Your Kidneys Are Functioning Correctly
- Top 41 Foods To Enjoy
- 301+ Quick & Easy Low Sodium, Low Potassium, and Low Phosphorus Recipes
- 11 Mistakes That You Are Probably Making on Renal Diet
- BONUS! 2 Weeks Meal Plan To (say goodbye to the countless worries of what and how you are supposed to prepare for dinner)
And much more…. Isn’t it great?
If questions such as:
- Will following a renal diet actually bring benefits to my health?
- What does the renal diet imply?
- How can I distinguish between myths and common facts?
- In which other ways can I benefit from the renal diet?
- How can I increase the chances of success with the renal diet?
…and many more are crossing your mind, this book is here to answer all of them and give you a clear perspective, especially at the beginning of your journey and tell you all you need to know to live a healthy life.It’s never too late to take control of your dieting habits and make them work for you, but do not waste any more precious time.
Ready to get started? Click the BUY NOW button!