Renal Diet: The Low Sodium, Low Potassium, Low Phosphorus 2021 Cookbook for Beginners with Delicious 250 Recipeshwadmin
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
This Cookbook is perfect to achieve your goal!
Health is the most important thing and when someone tells you there is something wrong in your kidneys or those of a loved one you begin to struggle with insecurity, fear, depression, and negative thinking.
You think there is nothing you can do to make things go better and the situation can only get worse.
The good news is most people with kidney failure can live normal lives. Taking care of yourself, following the therapy recommended by the doctor, and following an adequate lifestyle is essential to slow down, or even block, the evolution of the disease.
Follow a healthy and balanced diet, rich in fruits and vegetables and with meals rich in starch and low in protein and salt is an integral part of the cure.
Inside this exhaustive Book, you will:
- Find an Overview of the Renal Diet to well understand what it is and how you can properly deal with it to stick to the diet at its best.
- Be Sure All The Recipes Inside Are Made With The Right Protein And Sodium Proportions and Quantity to promote and maintain your kidney function.
- Have the Chance to Cook and Taste the Top 250+ Delicious and Healthy Recipes tailored to your dietary needs. You will be always spoiled for choice when having to decide what healthful recipe you are going to have, whether it is for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a snack.
- Find Out How to Manage Dialysis by helping your kidneys to thrive and keeping your kidney disease in check. You learn what to eat during this specific treatment and the right dosage of each ingredient you need to put in your meals.
- Acquire The Method For Learning How To Choose The Best Kidney Diet according to your health stage to avoid any kind of problem and ensure you have the right approach to the diet.
- … & Lot More!
The fact that someone is diagnosed with chronic kidney disease does not mean one is hopeless: the recipes contained in this book would help you control the pace of kidney disease.
Each recipe contained in this cookbook provides you with kidney-friendly meals, with precise nutritional information (with the exact amount of calories, carbs, protein, fiber, fat, sodium, phosphorus, and potassium) and servings.
Begin a healthy kidney-diet journey with this Renal Diet Cookbook TODAY!
Order Your Copy Now and Start Living a Happy and Healthy Kidney Life!