The Complete Guide on Dash Diet 2021: 2 BOOKS IN 1: A Step-by-Step Guide with Original, Quick and Easy Recipes to Boost Metabolism, Get Healthy and Lose Weighthwadmin
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Do you want to lose weight while keeping your blood pressure in check?
Are you trying to reduce your salt intake but struggle with being on a diet?
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF 2 BOOKS:
BOOK 1: The Dash Diet Cookbook 2021: 365 Days of Original, Quick and Easy Recipes to Naturally Lower Blood Pressure and Lose Weight
Author: Emily Smith
BOOK 2: Dash Diet 2020/2021: An Easy-to-Follow Plan for Losing Weight and Lowering Blood Pressure. Useful Tips to Cut Back on Sodium and Recipes to Eat Healthy at Work, Home or On the Go
Author: Madelyn Williams
If you want to normalize and lower your blood pressure to be healthier, or if you are looking for delicious recipes for your Dash Diet journey, then keep reading.
DASH stands for “Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension” and is a world-famous low-sodium diet specifically designed to reduce the blood pressure in those who follow it. DASH diet is also very helpful in preventing the development of other diseases such as obesity and osteoporosis. By lowering hypertension, the DASH Diet benefits those at risk or already fighting against Type 2 diabetes.
What makes this book different from others?
This book is a comprehensive guide toward getting started with the DASH diet, its benefits and how it empowers you to take control of your health in a non-restrictive fashion. With some diets and books, people may feel overwhelmed and may also feel like they’re not being supplied with the proper information. They may also be asking, “Is this right for me?”
This book helps answer all of those questions and provides readers with the necessary information to get started and in a step-by-step fashion so that you’re NOT overwhelmed.
Benefits and helpful information found in this book:
- How the DASH diet can apply to anyone from any age group.
- How it can aid with weight loss.
- The fundamentals on how it works and the science behind its goal of reducing hypertension.
- The positive effects of this diet on the circulatory system.
- How moderate salt intake can be beneficial for your health.
- The best foods to power you through the diet and reach your goals
- The single most powerful way to lower cholesterol and reduce blood pressure
- How to cook some traditional meals without breaking your diet plan
- Innovative breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes
- Delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes
- Many options about how to cook your favorite proteins (beef, chicken, lamb, pork, fish, etc..)
- Clinical facts and research behind this diet.
- Research and data behind hypertension and how is affected by it.
Whether you are new to DASH Diet and are taking the first steps to improve your body and health, or are just looking for some new recipes to make your DASH meals enjoyable, this is the book you are looking for.