The Paleo 30-Day Challenge: A Paleo Cookbook to Lose Weight and Reboot Your Healthhwadmin
(as of Jun 15,2021 09:18:28 UTC – Details)
Unleash the best version of yourself―a paleo cookbook and challenge
Want to see what a paleo diet can do for your health without completely overhauling your life? The Paleo 30-Day Challenge is a paleo cookbook that will help you optimize your health and start losing weight in just a few weeks with 75 delicious recipes, four weeks of meal plans, and plenty of beginner-friendly information.
Built to work like a cleanse, this paleo cookbook will help you reset your metabolism and feel your best with mouthwatering meals that offer optimal nutrition. The tasty recipes in these pages are worked into daily meal plans with weekly shopping lists for a full 30 days of paleo meal planning.
This paleo cookbook includes:
- A guide to paleo―Learn about the many health perks of eating a paleo diet―from weight loss to reduced inflammation, improved mood, better athletic performance, and so much more.
- 5 steps to success―Lay a healthy foundation for your 30-day challenge, from easily preparing your pantry with paleo staples to getting adequate sleep and exercise.
- Bonus recipes―You’ll discover 16 bonus recipes in this paleo cookbook so you can continue feeling and looking great after the challenge is over.
Kickstart your body into fat-burning mode with the flavorful recipes and helpful information in this paleo cookbook―it’s never been so easy!
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Egg Poppers
Nut-Free, One-Pan, 5-Ingredient, 30-Minute | Serves 4 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes
These Egg Poppers are as adorable as they are delicious! Made in a muffin tin, they’re easy to bake in advance and heat back up in the morning for a delicious breakfast to go. Using silicone muffin cups eliminates the need for greasing or paper muffin cup liners. Feel free to choose your own veggies for a fun variety. Try changing up the ingredients each time to create endless flavors of Egg Poppers!
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease 10 muffin cups with oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1 inch of water so they do not scorch while baking.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and then add the ham, broccoli, bell pepper, onion, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the mixture to evenly distribute across the 10 muffin cups. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the eggs set. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
INGREDIENT TIP: If you are starting with raw breakfast meat, be sure to sauté the meat and onions together first before mixing them with the rest of the ingredients in step 2.
Avocado oil, ghee, or coconut oil, for greasing muffin cups
8 large eggs
8 ounces ham or kielbasa, chopped into small pieces
1 1/4 cups chopped broccoli
1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper