You Can’t Eat Love: How Learning to Love Yourself Can Change Your Relationship with Foodhwadmin
(as of Jun 21,2021 12:12:32 UTC – Details)
When you look in the mirror, how do you feel? What do you see?
Are you buying into the commercials and thoughts that food will make everything better? Are you chasing another diet and failing, again?
Leslie Davis gets it. She has been there. In this self-help book, Leslie shows you how she learned to love herself, change her relationship with food, and lose almost 100lbs. This is not another diet book; this is a book about love where you will learn:
• How to find and talk to your very best friend in the whole wide world: you
• How to create your WHY (your North Star, your lighthouse)
• How to face your emotions and survive
• How to start being honest with yourself
• Tips and tricks for this journey we call life (it’s not a diet; it’s a lifestyle)
As you read You Can’t Eat Love, you will understand how to fill the ‘myself-sized’ hole in your heart, change your relationship with food, and love yourself. This is the most important thing you can do for your health and happiness. It’s time to love yourself fully and completely.
Check out the other books related to You Can’t Eat Love – a guided emotional journal – So, I said to myself… and a fitness/food tracker – Fit and Food Journal