Renal Diet Cookbook For Beginners: The Exhaustive, Complete and Effective Meal Plan For Newly Diagnosed Made By 250 Low Sodium, Potassium, and Phosphorus Recipes To Make You Eat And Feel Healthierhwadmin
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Are you someone who is newly diagnosed with chronic kidney disease and feel overwhelmed with changes in your lifestyle because of it?
Does it feel like no one understands your predicament?
Then, This The Only Full Practical Manual About Renal Diet That Will Give You All The Info You Need to Handle with This Disease As Well As Possible
In This Book you will:
– Learn Everything You Need To Know About Kidney Disease And Renal Diet to make the process easy and stress-free
– Find an Accurate List of What You Can and Cannot Eat to guide you through the choice of the best food for your diagnosis; watching what you eat and drink will help you tremendously.
– Have the Privilege to Taste and Enjoy 250 Easy Kidney-Friendly Recipes To Managing Chronic Kidney Disease; each recipe is Low Sodium, Potassium, and Phosphorus to make you feel confident you are eating healthy food for your well-being
– Count On A Day and Week Meal Plan Plus Shopping List to have everything planned and organized and all the ingredients ready in your kitchen when you need it without losing time and money
– Find your Close Friend that will follow you Step by Step in Your Journey Through The Renal Diet. Thanks to the detailed information in This Guide you will able to put your fears aside and you will know how to improve your kidney disease
– … & Lot More!
Knowledge is power, and it can help overcome feelings of helplessness in the face of kidney disease.
Take your time and enjoy your life without spending much time in the kitchen!
Order Your Copy Now and Start Giving You Everything You Need To Take Your Kidney Health Into Your Own Hands