The Complete Renal Diet Cookbook 2021: 1001 Low Phosphorous And Low Potassium Kidney Friendly Recipeshwadmin
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Do you want to expand your currently limited food choices with a treasure trove of tasty, renal-friendly recipes?
Living with CKD and other kidney problems can be frustrating, especially when it comes to cuisine. In this cookbook, you will discover loads of delicious alternative recipes that keep your potassium, sodium, and phosphorus levels in check and drastically slow down the progression of the disease, allowing you to live a full life.
Here are some of the features of The Complete Renal Diet Cookbook 2021 you’re going to love:
- Accessible ingredients: All recipes in this cookbook can be prepared with ingredients you can easily find at your favorite grocery store or market
- Detailed nutritional information: Keep track of the nutrients that go into your body with a list of both micro and macronutrients
- Preparation and cooking time: Meals that take more time than expected to prepare can be annoying. This cookbook has accurate cooking times to help you prevent that
- Serving recommendations: All the recipes contained in this guide has a recommended serving size to help prevent overeating and exceeding your caloric and nutritional requirements
- Step-by-step cooking directions: You’ll find detailed cooking instructions to help you eliminate guesswork and make sure each meal comes out great every time
Backed by rigorous scientific research and taste-tested by several other patients with kidney problems like yours, this massive cookbook has all the variety you need to make delicious, kidney-friendly meals without ever getting repetitive or boring.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the “Buy Now with 1-Click” button to get started TODAY!