Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Beginners 2021: The Secrets of The Mediterranean Diet told through The Real, Healthy and Delicious Recipes of The Mediterranean Countrieshwadmin
(as of Jun 14,2021 11:04:13 UTC – Details)
Lose weight by eating EPIC food like in Italy and quickly forget about junk food (you won’t miss it at all, you’ll see!).
Why do diets fail sooner or later?
Well, precisely because they are diets, intended as “calorie restrictions”.
In fact, the human being is unable to follow a diet low in calories (that’s Science).
This is because our brains are designed to store as many calories as possible, and during the hunter-gatherer era, this made the difference between life and death.
"Today there is food, but who knows tomorrow…"
Today the situation has drastically changed: we have plenty of food on every street corner, but guess what?
Our brain is still the same. It hasn’t evolved, which is why ALL diets don’t work (yeah, it’s simple as that).
To really lose weight there is only one thing that works: don’t go on a diet, but change your LIFESTYLE!
And the Mediterranean Diet has been judged by doctors around the world to be the best lifestyle ever.
No calorie restrictions, great food, and balanced combinations… so why not give it a try?
This cookbook is the must-have guide for those who want to approach the Mediterranean diet for the first time.
Some of the things you’ll find in it:
● The Science behind Mediterranean Diet (why it ACTUALLY works!)
● The Mediterranean Diet that works for YOU (it’s not the same for all)
● The secret ingredients of the Mediterranean Diet you can easily find at the supermarket down the street
● Detailed account of how to follow the personalized Mediterranean meal plan
● Don’t eliminate junk foods, just replace them with something better (you will find out with what)
● 50 interchangeable recipes to bring you breakfast, lunch, snack, appetizers and dinner
● 28-Day Mediterranean Meal Plan to get you started
● And so much more
Start improving your health and your shape from now. Let today be “day 1”.
Buy Immediately A Copy Of This Cookbook.